Who could be benefited:
Here you will get all details about ( Overview ) of NTA UGC NET Paper I (Common Paper). This could be helpful to anyone whether or not applying/preparing for NET exam.
But it could be more useful to students preparing for NTA UGC NET Exam (Any subject) as Paper I is common for all.
Why to invest time in Paper I:
Paper I is the general paper comprising 50 out of 150 questions. That is 100 out of 300 marks.
Usually students miss securing good rank or qualifying NET/JRF because of lack of Paper I preparation.
Students fail to understand the importance of Paper I and don’t know that with less efforts and time they could improve their overall score.
- Unit-I Teaching Aptitude
- Unit-II Research
- Unit-III Comprehension
- Unit-IV Communication
- Unit-V Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
- Unit-VI Logical Reasoning
- Unit-VII Data Interpretation
- Unit-VIII Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Unit-IX People
- Unit-X Higher Education System
For detailed syllabus see: https://ntaugc.net/nta-ugc-paper-i/nta-ugc-net-paper-i-syllabus/
View official website at https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
Mode of Examination:
- NTA conducts UGC NET exam in Online mode only.
- Each candidate will be allocated a desktop with a pre-installed software specially created for the examination.
Nature of Exam:
- The questions will be objective i.e., in Multiple Choice type (MCQs) in nature.
- The question will have 4 options, candidates must select the most appropriate answer.
Note: There is no negative marking.
See all our Paper I related items at https://ntaugc.net/category/nta-ugc-paper-i/