Code optimization is the responsibility of
• (A) Application programmer
• (B)System programmer
• (C) Operating system
• (D) All of the above
- Code optimization is the process of improving the efficiency and performance of a computer program or system.
- This can be achieved through a variety of techniques, including reducing the number of instructions required to perform a task, minimizing the use of resources such as memory and processing power, and improving the organization and structure of the code.
- Code optimization is important in order to make programs and systems run faster and more efficiently, as well as to save resources and reduce costs.
- It is often done as part of the development process, but can also be done after a program or system has been deployed in order to improve its performance.
- An application programmer is a software developer who specializes in creating applications for various platforms and devices.
- They work with a team to design, develop, and test applications that meet the specific needs of a client or company.
- Application programmers may work on a variety of applications, including desktop, mobile, web, and gaming applications.
- They are responsible for coding and testing the functionality of the application, as well as debugging any issues that may arise during the development process.
- They also work with designers and project managers to ensure that the application meets the desired specifications and meets the needs of the intended users.
- A system programmer is a computer programmer who specializes in creating and maintaining the software systems that run computers and other electronic devices.
- They are responsible for designing, coding, testing, and debugging these systems to ensure that they function properly and meet the needs of the users.
- Some of the tasks that a system programmer might be responsible for include designing operating systems, code optimization, developing system utilities, managing system resources, and troubleshooting technical issues.
- They may also work with hardware engineers and other professionals to integrate software systems with hardware devices and ensure optimal performance.
- System programmers typically have a strong understanding of computer science and programming languages, as well as a deep knowledge of operating systems and system architecture.
- An operating system (OS) is a software program that manages the hardware and software resources of a computer.
- It is responsible for controlling and coordinating the functions of the computer’s hardware and software, including the input and output devices, memory, storage, and processing units.
- The operating system also provides a platform for running application programs and allows users to interact with the computer through a user interface.
- Some examples of popular operating systems include Microsoft Windows, Apple’s macOS, and Linux.
Code optimization is the responsibility of the System programmer