Lajahoma was a part of
- Vajapeya sacrifice
- Marriage ceremony
- The Sannyasin’s duties
- Grihyasutras are ancient Hindu scriptures that provide guidelines for rituals and daily life in Hinduism.
- They are based on the Vedas and provide instructions for performing rituals, observing festivals, and living a virtuous life.
- According to Grihyasutras, Lajahoma is mentioned as an important part of a marriage ceremony
- These sutras were written by sages and learned men in ancient India and were passed down through the generations.
- They serve as a guide for Hindus to live a life that is in accordance with the principles of Hinduism and to attain spiritual enlightenment.