NTA has announced the UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST (UGC-NET) December 2020 Cycle (May 2021) exam. To know all the essential details for an exam such as Application Form, Correction of Application Form, Fees Details, admit card date, exam date, result date refer to the below :
UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST (UGC-NET) December 2020 Cycle (May 2021)
|Online Application and Registration Date||2nd February 2021 – 2nd March 2021|
|Fees can be paid upto||03 March 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||will be commence 15 days before the date of examination. (ugcnet.nta.nic.in)|
|UGC NET Exam Dates||2,3,4,5,6,7,10,11,12,14, and 17 May 2021|
|The date for announcing results||Not Declared right now|
NTA UGC NET Fees Details
- Fees Payable by General/Unreserved Candidates is Rs 1000.
- Fees Payable by Gen-EWS/ OBC candidates is Rs 500.
- Fees Payable by SC/ST/PWD/Transgender is Rs 250.
Things Must Do before filling the form
Candidates must read all instructions provided in Information Bulletin on the NTA website. Candidates must keep ready the required documents like marks, Id Proof, etc.
- Candidates can give an exam in one subject Only.
- The candidate must have a valid Email and phone number.
- The candidate must have a scanned copy of the latest photo of file Size 10 kb – 100 kb.
- The candidate must have a scanned copy of the signature of file Size 04 kb – 30 kb.
- The candidate must sure about the Subject Code for Examination. (page 28-30)
- Candidate must know Sure about the Four Choices of Examination Cities. (page 22-26)
- It is advised that if age allows, then fill the form for both JRF and Assistant Professor.
- Before the final Submit, Read the form carefully.
- Candidates are not required to send/ submit a hard copy of the Confirmation Page to the NTA office.