UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST (UGC-NET) December 2020 Cycle (June 2021)
NTA UGC NET Fees Details
- Fees Payable by General/Unreserved Candidates is Rs 1000.
- Fees Payable by Gen-EWS/ OBC candidates is Rs 500.
- Fees Payable by SC/ST/PWD/Transgender is Rs 250.
Things Must Do before filling the form
Candidates must read all instructions provided in Information Bulletin on the NTA website. Candidates must keep ready the required documents like marks, Id Proof, etc.
- Candidates can give an exam in one subject Only.
- The candidate must have a valid Email and phone number.
- The candidate must have a scanned copy of the latest photo of file Size 10 kb – 100 kb.
- The candidate must have a scanned copy of the signature of file Size 04 kb – 30 kb.
- The candidate must sure about the Subject Code for Examination. (page 28-30)
- Candidate must know Sure about the Four Choices of Examination Cities. (page 22-26)
- It is advised that if age allows, then fill the form for both JRF and Assistant Professor.
- Before the final Submit, Read the form carefully.
- Candidates are not required to send/ submit a hard copy of the Confirmation Page to the NTA office.